- Christian school goes to Supreme Court to stay open
- Live: Pence joins roundtable discussion of efforts to combat COVID-19
- Trump team officially contesting Nevada election results
- H.R.8199 – 116th Congress (2019-2020): 504 Credit Risk Management Improvement Act of 2020
- H.R.8229 – 116th Congress (2019-2020): Parity for HUBZone Appeals Act of 2020
- H.R.6395 – 116th Congress (2019-2020): National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2021
- H.R.7903 – 116th Congress (2019-2020): To amend the Small Business Act to establish the Community Advantage Loan Program.
- H.Res.1244 – 116th Congress (2019-2020): Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 3884) to decriminalize and deschedule cannabis, to provide for reinvestment in certain persons adversely impacted by the War on Drugs, to provide for expungement of certain cannabis offenses, and for other purposes.
- Trump presents Medal of Freedom to Lou Holtz
- Live: House Reps discuss need for COVID-19 relief
- PN1423 – Nomination of Christopher Waller for Federal Reserve System, 116th Congress (2019-2020)
- Losing friends over politics | Greg Kelly
- REP. JORDAN: Biden is connected to this
- ‘A loss for our country’ | Doug Collins
Political Social Network - Let's Talk Politics
PoliticallySocial is a political social network that has been discussing today’s new and politics since 2007. Our mission is to help foster a civil discussion of breaking news and hot political topics all around the world.
Please feel free to join FOR FREE and join the discussion with other political junkies like yourself! We just ask that you understand that everyone has their own political views. We do not care if you are Democrat, Republican, Libertarian, Communist or any other political affiliation, you have the same right to an opinion as the next person. Please be respectful other people’s opinion.